I am still finalizing a few details, but I know several of you are in position to begin writing your response to programs, so here is a start.
Documents and templates you need are in the left menu “Site Hierarchy/Documents library” of the Assessment.wsu.edu site where we are working https://assessment.wsu.edu/sites/OAITeam/2009-2010
As part of Process Actions Steps 7 & 8, the OAI Contact should:
- Complete the Primary Trait survey (if not already done with the raters) http://skylight.wsu.edu/s/dddd5d6f-1905-4e14-934d-db6f9f709db7.srv (this link is also in the left menu of the site.)
- Extract the reviewers comments from Skylight https://skylight.wsu.edu/RespondentPool/List.aspx?SurveyID=f3f9fa5c-7507-43d7-8085-9f51ef3936b7
- Use the Template to make Radar Chart of the reconciled rater scores (Jayme’s template Excel file is in the Doc lib)
- Use the OAI Feedback Template to create a draft response to the program, paste in the Radar Chart & reviewers comments from above. Write your additional OAI Contact comments in section 5 and clean up rater comments if needed (be sure to review the January response to the program and incorporate as appropriate into your May remarks)
More on what I think the remaining steps are:
- Josh and I are still working on how you will record the reconciled rater scores
- Post the completed Response to Program in the AWE folder along side the program’s self study
- Set the status of the Process Actions to alert Ashley to read the draft.
- When Gary finishes his review, use the OAI Email template to send comments back to programs